We have started our this company in the year 2009 with 3 founder members Mr Ahbinav Charan Pahari , Mr Ramesh Kumar , & Mr Kaushal Pandey with a very small office in Ranchi. After that we have started office in Varansi & Ranchi with small team. Now we have more than 10 full office set up in india and more than 100+ associates working in more than 50 city in india.
All the associates of the Company is Chartered accounts , Company Secratary or Cost Accountants or Advocates. We have also some senior Bank officer associates with us and Some IT professional for technical supports. Our professional team is working for satisfaction of our clients. We are working with the concept of providing all the startup services for doing a business in one roof. Our aim to provide a service in best possible mode to our client either online or offilne so that they can easily plant thier ideas in shape. Name of some ofthe key persons of the Company and their expriance is mentioned below.
|Name Of Partner||Status||Origin Place||Experience with firm (No. Of Yers)
|CA Kaushal Kumar Pandey||FCA||Varanasi||10+ Years
|CA Ramesh Kumar||FCA||Patna||10+ Years
|CA Abhinav Kumar ||FCA||Ranchi||10 Years
|CA Sanjay Kumar ||ACA||Delhi||6 Years
|CA Ravi Ranjan Kumar||ACA||Kolkata||6 Years
|CA Kaoshlandra Pandey||ACA||Bhopal||7 Years
|MR. PANKAJ KUMAR GUPTA||ACA||Jammu||6 Years
We belive to build relationship not the client with one tax one India and help everyone so that every one become winner. we try to serve all the businessman at least one with full satisfaction.
YEAR OF ESTABLISHMENT : 2009
NO. OF PROFESSIONAL PARTNERS 100+
GST Counter(Text Matter)
What is GST?
‘G’ – Goods
‘S’ – Services
‘T’ – Tax
“Goods and Service Tax (GST) is a comprehensive tax levy on manufacture, sale and consumption of goods and service at a national level under which no distinction is made between goods and services for levying of tax. It will mostly substitute all indirect taxes levied on goods and services by the Central and State governments in India.
Every persons having turnover more than 20 lacs INR in a year is required to get himself registered under GST. Person having turnover less than 75 lacs in a year can opt for Composite registration and make 1% of GST without input credit. Service provider can not opt for Composite registration.
STARTUP INDIA (TEXT MATTER)
Startup Definition (As defined by DIPP)
Startup means an entity, incorporated or registered in India :
- Not prior to seven years, however for Biotechnology Startups not prior to ten years,
- With annual turnover not exceeding INR 25 crore in any preceding financial year, and
- Working towards innovation, development or improvement of products or processes or services, or if it is a scalable business model with a high potential of employment generation or wealth creation
Provided that such entity is not formed by splitting up, or reconstruction, of a business already in existence. Provided also that an entity shall cease to be a Startup if its turnover for the previous financial years has exceeded INR 25 crore or it has completed 7 years and for biotechnology startups 10 years from the date of incorporation/ registration. Provided further that a Startup shall be eligible for tax benefits only after it has obtained certification from the Inter-Ministerial Board, setup for such purpose.
The Startups may self-certify compliance in respect of following 6 Labour Laws:
- The Building and Other Constructions Workers’ (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act, 1996
- The Inter-State Migrant Workmen (Regulation of Employment & Conditions of Service) Act, 1979
- The Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972
- The Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act, 1970
- The Employees’ Provident Funds and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952
- The Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948